Anywho, I thought it would be fun to host a jewelry blog hop based around using Irish waxed linen. It's inexpensive, colorful and easy to work with. So what are the rules? Let's go over them...
- Participants will create at least one piece of jewelry incorporating Irish waxed linen in the design.
- This is a blog hop, so you need to have a blog. Duh. ;-)
- I highly encourage you to incorporate at least one art bead in each of your designs. You are not required to use art beads but they certainly make everything better!
- The reveal will be on May 24th so you will have plenty of time to make jewelry.
- If you would like to join in, then please email your full name, blog address and email address to [email protected] by end of day on April 23rd.
- You must email all 3 pieces of information or you will not be included in the hop. I will respond to all emails within 48 hours. If you don't hear from me within 48 hours, make sure you entered the correct email address. Please do not email me at my Suburban Girl business email for this hop.
If you need to purchase Irish waxed linen then check out the following:
Look here for inspiration/tips on using waxed linen:
*Special thanks to Kashmira Patel for letting me "steal" her pretty waxed linen photo!