Bead Fest is almost here and that means it's time to start organzing the art bead swap!
The swap is full! Thank you to everyone who joined!
About the swap:
1. This swap is open to those attending Bead Fest Philly on 8/24/13.
2. Participants will bring a bag/box containing 5-7 quality art beads. (Visit Art Bead Scene, if you need clarification on what an art bead is.) Please include a note or business cards with the bead artist's names.
3. In addition, torch-fired enamelled beads and beaded beads will be allowed with the stipulation that they were made by you.
4. Participants will be randomly assigned a swap partner by 6/29/13. Your partners info will be sent to you via the email you provide me with.
5. This is a surprise-style swap. This means you do not have to select the art beads based specifically on what your partner typically works with. Just have fun choosing your swap beads.
6. We will all gather on 8/24/13 at 4:30 in the concessions area at the show to meet and swap with our partners. If you are unable to make the official meet-up, then it is up to you to contact your partner and arrange a more suitable time to swap that day.
How to join:
1. Please EMAIL the following information to my secondary account (BFArtBeadSwap @ gmail.com): Full Name, Email Address, Blog Address (if you blog). This is a secondary email account and will only be used during the duration of the swap.
**Please note: due to the number of participants, failure to provide all the required informaton will mean you are not included in the swap. Please review all the requirements carefully. Thank you.**
2. Swap is limited to 32 participants.
3. Sign-ups are open today through 6/23/13 or when we reach 32 participants, whichever comes first. (Sorry, no late entrants will be accepted.)
Reminders for the swap will be on my Suburban Girl Facebook page status only. So please "Like" the page if you want to be reminded a few days before Bead Fest!
Have fun and see you at the show!