- Made some new friends!
- I turned 30 on Friday, the 13th. (Wait, should this be on the list?!?)
- Only one trip to the Emergency Room! Nothing like a little sciatica to brighten your day!
- Had a really nice vacation in the SW visiting my parents. Thanks Mom and Dad!
- Suburban Girl Studio LLC became a reality!
- Got published (twice) in Bead Unique!
- My work is now featured in a few retail locations!
- Was approached for an interesting teaching project that is currently in the discussion stage.
- Completed my first show and it was successful!
And in celebration of saying farewell to 2010 and welcoming 2011 I am offering FREE shipping (in the U.S.) in my Etsy jewelry shop now through late Sunday evening.
Happy New Year everyone! Let's make 2011 great!