I've decided it's finally time to put together a Suburban Girl Design Team. I currently have three members and am seeking three more! Design Team members will participate in 4 challenges (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) throughout the year. I'll send you beads and you will create a piece of jewelry/accessory incorporting them and beads from your own stash. All members will reveal their work on their blogs on a set date.
- You must have an active blog.
- You must reside in the US or Canada. (Canadian participants please note, your mail can sometimes take 2+ weeks to arrive. This means you must be prepared to work under tighter time constraints.)
- You should have at least basic jewelry-making skills (crimp and bead wire and/or wire-wrapping).
If you would like a chance to be randomly selected (via the paper-in-hat method) here's what you need to do:
- Leave a comment on this post. Make it something more witty than "Hey, pick me!"
- Indicate if you live in the US or Canada.
- Make sure your comment links back to your blog or that you leave an email so I have a way to contact you if your name is picked.
- If you'd like a second chance at being picked then post about this on your blog (with a link back to here). Then come back here and comment again that you blogged about it.
You can enter until next Wednesday (2/22/12) at midnight EST. I'll announce all the team members on my blog on 2/23/12.
Thank you for your interest and good luck!