**Sign-ups for this swap are now closed! Thank you to everyone who emailed me to join in the fun!**
It's time for the 2012 Art Bead Earring Swap!
I love art beads and I love earrings so let's join the two together and have some fun, shall we?
About the swap:
- Participants will be put into groups of 3 and will create 1 pair of earrings for each partner. Each earring must contain at least 1 art bead. (If you need clarification on what an art bead is, visit Art Bead Scene.)
- Earwires MUST be made of sterling silver unless your swap partner specifies an allergy or preference for another material (check with them before you start creating).
- You must have an active blog. (That means you post on it at least a couple times a month.)
- You must live in the US, Canada or the UK.
- EMAIL your full name, email address, blog address and country to suburbangirlstudio2 at yahoo dot com. (Failure to EMAIL this information will mean you are not included in the swap. Sorry, but this way I know you’ve actually read the rules.)
- Sign-up is open today through May 4th. (No late entrants will be accepted.)
- Your partners will be assigned to you via email on May 6th. I'll be using the sophisticated name-on-paper-tossed-in-a-hat-method to choose your swap buddies.
- Earrings MUST be mailed no later than May 23rd.
- Blog Reveal Date: June 7th.
Your earrings can be as simple or as elaborate as you want them to be. Just have fun! I can't wait to see what everyone creates!