My favorite time of year is coming! Spooky movies, Walking Dead returns to AMC, candy corn, Halloween...what could be more fun?!? To celebrate, I'm hosting a Halloween/Day of the Dead Jewelry Blog Hop!
**Please read all the info before signing up! Thanks!**
Here's the important info:
- Participants will create at least one piece of jewelry in a Halloween or Day of the Dead theme.
- Each piece of jewelry must contain at least one art bead (visit Art Bead Scene if you need clarification on art beads).
- The blog hop will take place on October 28th. (Yes, you need a blog to participate since this is a blog hop...lol).
How to join in the fun:
- Sign-up's are open now through 9/26/13.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name, email address, blog address. (Failure to provide ALL the info will mean you are not participating, sorry.)
Get those emails to me and start sorting through your art bead collection! I look forward to seeing your spooky/whimsical/dark/gothic/whatever creations!