*The swap is now full! Thank you to everyone who joined!*
It's that time of the year! Time to sign up for the 2014 Bead Fest Art Bead Swap!
Please read all the information!
About the swap:
- This swap is open to individuals attending Bead Fest on 8.23.14.
- Participants will bring a bag of 5-7 quality art beads. (Visit Art Bead Scene if you need clarification on what an art bead is.) Please include a note or business cards with the bead artist's names.
- In addition, torch-fired enamelled beads and beaded beads will be allowed with the stipulation that they were made by you.
- Participants will be randomly assigned one swap partner by 8.3.14. Your partners info will be sent to you via the email you provide me with.
- This is a surprise-style swap. This means you do not have to select the art beads based specifically on what your partner typically works with. Just have fun choosing your swap beads.
- We will all gather on 8.23.14 @ 4:15pm in the concessions area at the show to meet and swap with our partners. If you are unable to make the official meet-up, then it is up to you to contact your partner and arrange a more suitable time to swap that same day.
How to join:
- Please EMAIL the following information to my secondary account (bloghopnswap @ gmail.com): Full Name, Email Address, Blog Address (if you blog). This is a secondary email account and will only be used during the duration of the swap.
- **Please note: due to the number of participants, failure to provide all the required informaton will mean you are not included in the swap. Please review all the requirements carefully. Thank you.**
- If you do not receive an email response from me within 48 hours it means your email was not receieved.
- Swap is limited to 32 participants.
- Sign-ups are open today through 7.29.14 or when we reach 32 participants, whichever comes first. (Sorry, no late entrants will be accepted.)
- Reminders for the swap will be on my Suburban Girl Facebook page status only. So please "Like" the page if you want to be reminded a few days before Bead Fest!
- Have fun and see you at the show!